CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

second day blog

Assalamualaikum and hello to all my friends and lecturer.

Today was the raining day and the weather was quite cold outside. Alhamdulillah, I find today's lesson was very informative in the sense that, I learned many new things besides explanation on the assignment. The lecturer concerned help to explain the assignment by starting with the objectives, strategies on how to manipulate the video produced to become interesting and appeal... and not forgetting the education purposes. Tutors explained about the storyboard but I find it quite confusing as I did not have the background experience of doing the storyboard even though I had seen it in the television particularly on animation film making. I think it would be better if they show some example that are complete so that we can understand it better. We were shown some of the UM student's artwork on the dynamic video. I can see the application of Windows movie maker, photoshop and etc. movie maker was something new to me even tough some of my friend already know about the application. At first, I thought that it was very difficult but since the lecturer upload the tutorial on how to use the application, I was grateful.

0 comments: