CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

third class reflection


Assalamualaikum and hello.

The third class is different from the previous class where it goes back to the theories and model pertaining to the use of the technology in primary school. I realized that for every application or technology use in today’s environment are actually based on the understanding of models and theories presented by the expert of the specific area or field. In particular, the topic of the day was on the instructional design principles that are deemed as important as other factors in the teaching and learning process in the classroom.

Apart from that, the lecturer also mentioned about assignment three which I think more difficult and complex than the dynamic video (my own feeling). But I am looking forward to learn the skills as it helps to improve my understanding of the computer application. Maybe I can also integrate basic web design into the future assignment. For the time being, I think I need to focus on completing other assignment such as the dynamic video assignment that must be submitted on 6 August 2008. Lots of things need to be done and last minute work will definitely brought disaster.



One of the models taught was the ASSURE model which I deemed to be vital in the planning process as it pays serious attention to the aspect of the classroom teaching and learning process. I realized the importance of the model in developing the right resources and material particularly in using technology for my future primary school classroom. Apart from that, other instructional model important for the learning was also presented. The ADDIE model helps me to understand the important aspect in the development of the teaching and learning process, from planning (analyzing) stage to the evaluation stage.





All in all, it was very informational and I realized that even though I don’t have to memorize the theories and model (maybe) but I need to understand its application in the real life situations so that it will be able to produce an effective and successful learning experience for my future pupils. Till we meet again. Thank you and SAYONARA (Japanese words for good bye)

0 comments: